An eldritch concept embodying anger. Common motifs include, but are not limited to: losing control, brutality, mindless rage, mob mentality, war and invasion, revenge, and causing harm to oneself or others.
The most common portrayal is The Brute and the Burning Bride, a dual Fear comprised of The Brute (a savage animal that represents the more visceral and physical side of wrath) and The Burning Bride (a "woman" encased in flames whose motifs usually focus more on self-destruction), and The Morsus Rabbit (a collective intelligence of vengeful spirits that fused together to get revenge on the ones who wronged them).
Portrayals of the Fear of Anger:
- The Abhorrence (The Runner Verse)
- Akuma (Horsemen)
- Kemuri Ha (Horsemen)
- Blaze (Horsemen)
- The Brute (The World Through These Eyeholes)
- The Burning Bride (Misery Always Knows)
- The Letter H (The Rapture Cycle)
- The Iemaker (The Rapture Cycle)
- The Morsus Rabbit (The Broken Veil Verse)
- Our Ashen Elder (The Falling Verse)