The Doll commonly appears as a humanoid figure in a black jumpsuit walking on four sharp, porcelain stilts, or multiple, sharp jutting limbs made of porcelain. The face resembles that of a porcelain figure, with empty voids for eyes. Its body is made of a porcelain-like substance that is extremely difficult to break.
The Doll is aggressive, often attacking humans just to hear them scream in pain. She commonly attacks children, particularly little girls.
During an attack, a victim may hear her seem to giggle like a happy baby or small child. Victims are left with numerous shallow cuts all over the body that painfully burn and sting until they slowly heal, at which time she often returns to attack the victim again. This process repeats itself until the Doll grows bored of this 'game,' or the victim commits suicide to escape this vicious cycle.
The Doll has a myriad of servants that go by many names, but almost all of them hold a doll-like appearance, almost always made of or coated in porcelain. The most common Servants for her are Mannequins, but the umbrella term for all her creations are Porcelain Golems.
Types of Porcelain Golems include:
- The Mannequins- Former victims coated in a flexible, unbreakable substance, but despite this have above-average agility and flexibility. They usually crawl around on the ground, on walls or on ceilings. It is assumed they are in constant pain, but are for some reason unable to die.
- The Babushka- Three porcelain golems forced to be ingested by the other, perhaps more, by some eldritch means. Either they jump painfully out of the first golem's mouth or they crawl their way out if the first golem is too badly damaged.
- Baby Dolls- Infants the Doll has taken, mentally tortured and coated in porcelain. They appear as normal toy baby dolls, but are deadly, fast, and can jump higher and run faster than some adult humans.
- Talking Dolls- One of the few non-porcelain Doll variants. The voice box is placed in the doll and it, by the Doll's command, can say horrible things, spread rumors, or cause people to believe they are becoming insane.
The Doll has the following abilities:
- Can grow many sharp, shard-like limbs for using in cutting
- Uncanny flexibility
- Uncanny agility