The world has a very calm, yet dangerous, atmosphere to it. The Fears act differently, as their morality system is closer to that of humans, as well as their general consciousness. They seem to be playing the Grand Game, but it has a very long list of specific rules that they must follow by.
Act I - Introducing A Meaningless World
- "Sight Seeing"
- The Old
- Just Unlucky
- "Cold-Hearted Boy"
- What's Your Name?
- "Dirty Rainwater And A Cheap Cigar"
Act II Remnant I- The Screams All Sound The Same
Act II Remnant II - Secrets of the Disturbing Kind
- the pocketwatch that doesn't tick (small linear visual novel, TBA)
Act III - Let's Do The Time Again
- my name is sam (Novella, TBA)
- Welcome to Melase (short film, TBA)
- 888 (blog, TBA)
- The Chaos Butterfly (The Vision) and The Man With The Pocket Watch (The Man in Gray) seem to have a link between them or at the very least, the Man in Gray seems to be fond of her work. The Vision herself seems to enjoy breaking the rules of the Grand Game.
- The Messenger
- The Devouring One
- The Axiom
- The Scourge
- Jack the Kid