Hexillith is a writer, artist, and critic who joined The Fear Mythos in August of 2014. They occasionally get around to writing blog reviews and posting them here, and they contribute to the Mythos Review. They also draw Fears and the occasional story illustration. Their DeviantArt page is here .
Fear Mythos works
- Gestalten - sweet apathy, erase me (rewrite of A Verdant Landscape Ravaged by War, in progress)
- Unseelie - the place where giants rule (in progress)
- Journal of the days after - torn from xer awful embrace (finished blogpasta/poem)
- Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - read it and weep (semi-finished blogpasta/collection of poems)
- "Our Cyclical Dance" - can you feel your mind ripping? (finished short story/poem)
- "Egress on Wings" - they have their own realm (short story written for the second anthology)
- In the End We Created
- a new sun is born - response to the Orlando mass shooting (finished blogpasta/poem)
- Tabletop roleplaying games: currently playing a changeling psion and a human assassin, and acting as primary GM for two campaigns.
- Learning foreign languages. Currently speaks English, German, and a little Swedish.
- All things queer, in both senses of the word.
- Currently an anthropology undergraduate hoping to eventually wind up in paleontology or archaeology.
- Basically a huge nerd. Also very weird. Possibly not of this earth.
- You should probably run away or hide or something.
Hex views every piece of writing as an experiment and a learning experience, and tends to incorporate sections of experimental prose into all works, even those that follow a more traditional format (such as Landscape). They have little interest in writing deep-immersion blogs, and simply write short stories and novels that are hosted on blog sites.
They tend to prefer writing short stories and blogpastas.